We may revise and update our Website Conditions at any time and your continued usage of this website means you accept those changes. The information contained on this website is intended to apply in Australia only. While Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd aims to ensure that the information in this website is correct, sometimes errors do occur. We do not undertake to keep this website updated.
You warrant that:
(a) you are 18 years of age and over;
(b) you will use this website only in accordance with these Website Conditions; and
(c) the information you provide via this website will be accurate and complete, you must not provide misleading or deceptive information or information likely to mislead or deceive.
You must not use this website to:
(a) impersonate any person or entity;
(b) make any fraudulent speculative or false enquiries or bookings;
(c) post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
(d) knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
(e) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the associated systems;
(f) frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
(g) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
Non-commercial use only
You must only use this website for purchasing our products and services.
You must not access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this website.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright and are the property of Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd.
Intellectual property and trademarks
Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. The use or misuse of any of Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd’s intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right in or licence to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website.
Monitoring, modification and removal of Content
We may, but have no obligation to, amend, supplement, delete or update Our Content (defined below), Your Content or User Content, without notifying you and at our sole discretion. However, we may remove any defamatory, misleading, false, offensive or otherwise illegal material (including in Your Content) that we become aware of, without notifying you.
This website has been designed for use within Australia. By accessing this website you are agreeing that the Courts of Victoria, Australia will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that the laws of Victoria, Australia shall be the applicable law.
Liability of freedom
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd of those internet sites, nor does Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, performance or timeliness of any aspect of information contained in those third party internet sites. Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including without limitation the Australian Consumer Law), Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd is not liable to you or anyone else for any:
• decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site;
• losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website;
• your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website;
• the loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website;
• Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server;
• any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of using this website;
• the products displayed being unavailable at any time;
• your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
• the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd does not make any guarantees or warrant that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorised interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
Collection and use of personal information
In order for you to access certain services and to purchase our products whether online or over the phone, Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd collects personal information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) name, mailing and email addresses; (ii) residential address, city, state, postcode, area code, gender, age, purchase history, income, hobbies and interests (iii) products you own, model numbers, date and place of purchase. If you communicate with us by e-mail, or complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. For example, we may request personal information from you when you:
• order goods that require delivery (including goods ordered online);
• contact us for further information;
• participate in surveys and other types of research;
• enter a promotion, sweepstake, or contest hosted by Freedom;
• subscribe to our mailing list;
• register your details on our web site;
• ask for a quote to be prepared;
• express interest in a particular Freedom service; or
• submit a job application or résumé
Other information we may collect
For statistical purposes we collect anonymous information on web site activity (such as top pages viewed, the number of pages viewed, the number of sessions, most popular session times). We use this data to evaluate our web site performance and to improve the content we display to you.
To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising (including click throughs from email marketing), we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
How we use your information
Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd also uses your Personal Information:
• to complete a transaction online via our website.
• to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
• to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to "opt-out" from this activity at any time.
• to enhance your customer experience online and help us complete your transactions faster.
• for planning, product development or research purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We will only send Personal Information to third party organisations when:
• we have your consent to share the information;
• we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
• we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, service providers (e.g. assemblers, repairers), web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies; or
• we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Such information remains under Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd’s custodianship at all times and the agents involved are bound by specific confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties (including social media sites) (Linked Sites). Access to Linked Sites is provided for convenience only and you are responsible for deciding whether you want to use a Linked Site. You access these sites and use or buy their products and services solely at your own risk.
When you access and use Linked Sites, you are subject to their terms and conditions of use. Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd’s does not control or endorse and are not responsible for any features, content, Products or other materials on or available from a Linked Site. Any rights, claims or actions you may have in respect of a Linked Site can only be brought directly against the owners or operators of the Linked Site.
Casa Forte Group Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Changes to this statement
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
“Strictly necessary” cookies have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and provide you specific services that you request from us.
“Performance” or “Analytics” cookies, help us collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
“Functionality” cookies, allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
You can change your web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site.